Friday 2 November 2012

Jet Skis

Jet Skis

Am I a lucky guy or what? In 2008 I was able to go fishing 120 times. (Thanks, honey!) Seventy of those trips were from my jet ski. I also have a Grady White Trophy Pro with twin 200 hp Yamaha 2 strokes. My Grady gets about 1.1 miles per gallon cruising at 35 mph, while my Yamaha gets 4 to 5 mpg at the same speed. It is also capable of speeds up to 53 mph when sea conditions are ideal. With gas prices hitting $4/gallon last year, there is no way I would have been able to fish as much without the waverunner.
Being self-employed also makes it easier to get time off for fishing. My brother John and I co-own and operate American Chemical Concepts, a supplier of cleaning supplies to area restaurants and hotels. We also lease and sell commercial dish machines. Fortunately, only one of us has to be on-call at a time.

Jet Skis

Jet Skis

Jet Skis

Jet Skis

Jet Skis

Jet Skis

Jet Skis

Jet Skis

Jet Skis



No comments:

Post a Comment