Friday 2 November 2012

Jet Ski


Jet Ski


I’ve been a fisherman longer than I can remember, but the jet ski part began about 2002. Gas prices were inching up and my boat was expensive to maintain and operate. One day I found myself heading out into the Chesapeake Bay on my three-seater Polaris, fishing rod and net under my feet. A bit primitive, but it worked fine for catching croaker, spot, flounder and rockfish.  Before long I was venturing as far as the Chesapeake light tower, about 15 miles offshore of Virginia Beach. There I tried spear fishing as well, and had good results with spade and trigger fish.
But after a couple of years, I knew I wanted to rig a personal watercraft specifically for fishing. Research, much of it online, led me to Yamaha’s largest personal watercraft, the SUV 1200. It promised the best in size, stability and storage capacity.

Jet Ski

Jet Ski

Jet Ski

Jet Ski

Jet Ski

Jet Ski

Jet Ski

Jet Ski

Jet Ski

No comments:

Post a Comment